TP-Link router is capable of providing internet access for your home or small Office networks & also has various advanced settings. It is easy to install and has compact or smart design. Setting up these routers is a simple process that ensures security of your home network. For this, you need to make access for your TP-Link admin page by using the default tp link login user name and password and then you can make all required settings for your home network.
After accessing the router’s default IP address i.e. 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1, you would be able to access the TP-Link router admin page.
192.168.1.1 tp link admin page will be redirected you to TP-Link smart setup wizard that gives you detailed and supported instructions to install or setup your router. In this article, you can get details about the Tp-Link setup, 192.168.1.1 setup tp link, 192.168.0.1 tp link router setup.
Before we proceed, let’s have a look at the features of TP-Link wireless router that are mentioned below:
Features of TP-Link Router:
- Multiple security encryptions WPA, WPA2-PSK are provided in the system for security.
- Multi-User MIMO Technology allows the TP-link router to serve multiple devices simultaneously.
- It also provides admin or access control that can be customized anytime by TP-link quick setup. Admin control may enable you to allow/disallow people to access connectivity through their device hotspots.
- It is easy to install and has compact design.
- TP Link Wireless Router supports static IP address allocating.
Learn how to setup the TP-Link router:
- Connect TP-Link Router to wireless network.
- You need to be connected to your home network to install your router.
- Connect your computer to the internet, by using broadband service. Connect your PC’s Ethernet port to the router’s Ethernet port by using an Ethernet cable.
- You can also connect your PC to the router wirelessly by using the default SSID and Wireless Password printed on the product label of the router.
- Switch On your PC and plug in your TP-Link wireless router to power outlet.
Log in to the TP-Link Router:
- After setting up a wired or wireless connection, launch a web browser (Internet explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) on your computer.
- Now enter default IP address 192.168.1.1 or default web address http://tplinkwifi.net in the browser’s address bar to login. The TP-Link login page of the Linksys router automatically launches.
- On the login page, enter required login credentials and then click ‘Login’.
Setup the TP-Link Wireless Router via Web-Based Utility:
- TP-link setup can be implemented by the use of the Web-based utility. In order to use Web-based utility, you can use the IP address for 192.168.1.1 setup tp-link or 192.168.0.1 tp link router setup.
- After log in to the TP-Link web page, click ‘Quick Setup’ option.
- Next page display in front of you that would ask to choose the ‘Connection Type’.
- Enter the SSID and password of both the available bands along with the security type that you may use.
- Click ‘Save’ to save all the settings that you have chosen, the TP-Link Router setup process is completed.
We hope this will help you out to setup your router. If you want more information about Tp-Link setup, 192.168.0.1 tp link router setup and access to 192.168.0.1 setup tp-link, you can contact our technical experts on our toll free number.