The given blog shows the key features and installation process of TP-LINK Archer C8 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless. TP-Link Archer C8 is the less expensive AC series router of TP-Link. The Archer C8 is a wireless dual band Gigabit router.
Overview of the router
TP-Link Archer C8 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless router unites 4-port switch, firewall, and wireless AP. Due to its excellent speed, Archer C8 is idle for multiple data streams at the same time. The Archer C8 gives adjustable access control.
Some of the key features which your Archer C8 supports are given below:
- It assembles with IEEE 802.11ac
- The router provides a USB 3.0port and a USB 2.0 port which helps in file sharing and print server.
- It also supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections for 1750Mbps at the same time.
- The router TP-Link supports firmware upgrade and web management.
Pros and cons of TP-Link Archer C8
Given below are some of the pros and cons related to Archer C8.
- Its excellent performance and price.
- Dual USB ports.
- The design of Archer C8 is very classy and attractive.
- Finished last in 5 GHz 802.11ac performance.
- Poor range as a 2.4 GHz 802.11n router
- Its WPS button also works as a hardware reset.
The configuration of TP-Link Archer C8
Now we will discuss the configuration of your TP-Link Archer C8. Let us start with the TP-Link Archer C8 login. Below given are the steps you need to follow for the login of your router.
TP-Link Archer C8 login
With the help of web-utility page, you can easily log into TP-LINK Archer C8 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless. Follow the given steps for TP-Link Archer C8 login:
- Make sure that the IP protocol is set to ‘obtain IP address automatically”.
- Now, on your computer open your favorite web browser and enter http://tplinkwifi.net.
- The login page will appear on your screen. Enter the username and password.
- Click on the ‘login’ button.
Thus, following the above steps your TP-Link Archer C8 login is completed. For more details call us on our toll-free number.
TP-Link Archer C8 setup
Once the login is completed you need to connect your router to the internet connection. Archer C8 AC1750 wireless dual-band router is equipped with the quick setup wizard. The setup wizard carries all the necessary information. Below listed are the steps you need to follow for TP-Link Archer C8 setup:
- On your PC open a web browser and visit http://tplinkwifi.net
- The login page will pop up. Now log into your router using the username and password.
- The ‘quick setup’ page will appear on your screen. You can select the region, time zone.
- You can also check the connection type.
By following the steps listed above, your TP-Link Archer C8 setup is done with ease. You can call us on our toll-free number in case you need to talk to us.
How to update the firmware of TP-Link Archer C8?
Although the TP-Link Archer C8 setup is completed for the safety purpose, it is important that your TP-Link Archer C8 firmware is updated. Given below are the steps you need to follow.
TP-Link Archer C8 firmware
The problems you are facing with your network connection might be due to your router’s old version of firmware. It is necessary that your TP-Link Archer C8 firmware is updated as your router’s manufacturer update the firmware with the latest technologies time to time. Kindly follow the steps given below to update your archer C8:
- Download the latest version of firmware from the official site of TP-Link.
- Then, log into the web management page and enter the file which you had downloaded earlier under the ‘firmware upgrade’ option of system tools tab.
Once the firmware is updated the router will reboot automatically. Hence, your TP-Link Archer C8 firmware is updated.
Thus, from the given blog it will be easy for you to understand your TP-LINK Archer C8 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless. For more details, you can call us on our toll-free number.