Tp link routers are capable of providing internet access all day long, & also have various advanced settings. By setting up the Tplink router, user can be sure of complete data security. Tp link router also has its individual admin panel, which ensures total security of your home network. So, if you have any question or doubt regarding your 192.168.0.1 tp link router setup, get answers, here on this page. Today we have come up with the method and steps, by which you can easily access tp link router admin page. If you want to know anything else beside these topics, call us at our toll-free number. We are always there for router users, who face issue setting up their tplink router. There are few basic points which you need to take care, during the router setup. If you don’t follow the steps, you will surely face issues. So, we are ready with Tplink router setup steps, now, you can start setting up your Tplink router with below-given steps.
How to Setup Tplink Router to Work with a DSL Modem?
- Initially, power off your devices one by one, start with Modem, Router & then your Computer.
- Connect your modem to your Tplink router WAN port, by the use of an Ethernet cable. Next, connect the computer to your Tplink router LAN port with an Ethernet cable.
- Now, you can Switch On your Tplink router, computer & your modem in the last.
If you have any query on 192.168.0.1 tp link router setup, give us a call on our toll-free number. You can also interact live with us, through the live chat support window. For now, we will try to access tp link router admin page, with below-given steps.
How to Login to Tplink Router?
- First, login to Tplink router web-based management page.
- Before you start login to router web-based management page, choose the connection type you are using.
- If you have wired connection, connect the Ethernet cable to your router any of the LAN ports. Wireless connection users need to get connected to the wifi network. Choose the wireless network, from the list of the wifi network, by using the wifi password.
- Now, launch a web browser on your computer or on the wireless device.
- Key in the Tplink router default web address, http://tplinkwifi.net. Into the browser address bar.
- When you see the Tplink router login window get displayed on your computer screen, enter login credentials.
- Like any other router, Tplink router also comes with default login credentials. If you have any doubt regarding the Tplink router login credentials, take our help instantly.
Further Advice on Tplink Router Setup
To know the further steps, you can contact our team of router experts on the toll-free number. You can also chat live with them if you still have an issue accessing tp link router admin page. They are router experts and can handle any query related to 192.168.0.1 tp link router setup. So, get connected with us today and instantly setup your Tplink Router to make it Work with your DSL Modem.