Here are the Steps for Tp Link Wireless Router Setup
Over the years, Tp link wireless router has maintained their place in the market of quality routers. The TP-Link Wireless N Routers are so affordable & provides great Wi-Fi coverage. Along with this, they come with advanced router settings, which take less time while setting up the router. Tp link advanced features allow users to securely connect devices and keep their data safe. A Tp link wireless router has everything which you wish to have in your ideal router. With Tp link wireless router, you can be sure of a fast & stable network. So, in order to access stable network and router great features, you have to perform tp link wireless router setup. Setting up Tp link wireless router is quite easy. You can setup router via WPS and Web-based utility also called Quick Installation Guide. So, before we setup the TP link wireless router, have a look at the features of tp link wireless router.
Chief Features of TP Link Wireless Router
- Incredible Speed.
- Flexible Access Control.
- Simple Installation.
- Multiple Security Protections.
- Has Supports for UPnP, Dynamic DNS, Static Routing.
- Can Join Internet on demand & cut off from the Internet when idle for PPPoE.
- Abide by IEEE 802.11n and Offers wireless data speed of up to 300Mbps.
- Offers WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK certification.
- Has Supports for firmware upgrade & Web management.
- TP Link Wireless Router supports static IP address allocating.
- Delivers 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption safety.
Connect Tp link Wifi Router with These Steps
- Just before you install your tp link wireless router, Connect your computer to the internet, by using broadband service. Contact your ISP, in case of an issue.
- Switch your computer first, then your modem, next your Tp link Wifi Router.
- Choose an ideal place, where you want to place your Tplink wireless router. As per router experts, the center of a wireless network is best for tp link wireless router setup.
- Now, adjust the antennas of the Tp link wifi router in the upright direction.
- Connect your PC now and then your modem.
- Next, connect power adapter into a power outlet of your Tplink wireless router & its other end into the electrical outlet.
- Tp Link Wireless Router Setup via Web-Based Utility
- If you wish to successfully complete Tp Link Wireless Router Setup, first launch a web browser on your computer. You can also use a wireless for router setup.
- Now, enter router default IP address, 192.168.0.1 or default address http://tplinkwifi.net, into browser address bar.
- In case, you face issue with any of them, talk to our experts, or re-check the addresses, you have entered.
- Next, a Tplink router login window will get displayed, provide default login credentials.
If you wish to know more Tp Link Wireless Router Setup steps, feel free to contact us. Our team of experts is always there to help you. You can contact them 24/7 over toll-free number & live chat support window. Apart from this, you can also share your suggestions and feedback with us.