The Internet is an important part of our daily lives. To cater this need we require a quality router. It is quite hard to get a Quality router at affordable prices. Still, there are few exceptions like tp link wifi router that serves users with great wifi speed. If you want to become a part of this extraordinary router, do install it in your home or office today. For further assistance team of tplinkwifisetup is there for you. We try to update information on Tp-link router, tp link wifi setup, tp link setup and access of tp link router admin page on daily basis. All you need is to stay connected with us via our website or on our toll-free number. If we talk about tp link router setup page, access it via http://tplinklogin.net.Or Tplink modem router, use tplinkmodem.net instead of http://tplinklogin.net.
Tplink TL-WR940N Router setup
Tp Link Quick Setup Guide
Tp link wifi setup can be implemented by the use of the Web-based utility. In order to use Web-based utility, you can utilize any Window or web browser. To get started
- Open a web browser on your computer or wireless device.
- Type full web address of the Tplink TL-WR940N router that is http://tplinklogin.net into browser address bar.
- After few seconds, tp link router login page will get displayed. Here, you need to enter default username and password. Use admin for both the options, in lower case.
- In case, admin doesn’t work, check if you have made any changes to them earlier. After that, click on OK button to continue.
- Once you successfully log in, click on the Next button on the page of Quick Setup. From here you can start configuring your Tplink TL-WR940N router.
Secure Wi-Fi with a Password On Tplink Modem Router
- Start with Login to your Tplink modem router by accessing tp link router setup page.
- Launch a web browser on your wireless device and computer.
- Now, make use of default web address http://tplinkmodem.net or IP address http://192.168.1. Setup tp link. Make sure you use it into the address bar of the browser. It will take you to the Tplink modem router web interface.
- Type admin in the next pop-up window of Tplink modem router login.
- Next, look for Wireless and then Wireless Security option to setup the Wi-fi.
- A user can protect 2.4GHz and the 5GHz wireless network with different passwords or the identical ones also.
- Choose the specific Tplink modem router band which you want to configure, afterward, click on the Wireless Security. Make a selection for WPA/WPA2-PSK personal such as confirmation category.
- Afterwards, set Encryption to AES and generate a Wi-Fi password in the Wireless password box. Next, click on Save button to apply the settings.
Security Features In TL-WR940N Router
The Security menu of the Tplink router consists 4 submenus. Basic Security, Advanced Security, Local Management and Remote Management are the submenus, which covers total security settings of Tplink router. Click on the menu and start 192.168.1.1 setup tp link.
How To Upgrade Tplink Router Firmware?
To make your router work as it supposed to be, you need to upgrade your tp-link router firmware. The router has a dedicated section for firmware upgrade.
Start with downloading the latest firmware upgrade file from router official website.
Enter the path and the file name of the updated file into the File Field.
Next, click on the browser button to trace the update file.
Now, click the Upgrade button.
Get Assistance for 192.168.0.1 tp link router setup Issues
On this website, you will get time to time assistance via our team of experts for the tp link router setup page. We have assistance for router issues given below.
- Tp link router admin page
- 192.168.0.1 tp link router setup
- tp link wifi setup
- tp link quick setup
- 192.168.1.1 setup tp link